- Omer Ben-Porat and Moshe Tennenholtz.
"Shapley Facility Location Games"
- Aadharsh Kannan, Justin Rao, Preston McAfee, Di He, Tao Qin and Tie-Yan Liu.
"Scale Effects in Web Search"
- Paresh Nakhe.
"Dynamic Pricing in Competitive Markets"
- Brandon Fain, Ashish Goel, Kamesh Munagala and Sukolsak Sakshuwong.
"Sequential Deliberation for Social Choice"
- Amir Ban, Yishay Mansour and Yossi Azar.
"The Strategy of Experts for Repeated Predictions"
- Grant Schoenebeck and Biaoshuai Tao.
"Beyond Worst-Case (In)approximability of Nonsubmodular Influence Maximization"
- Dennis Kraft and Susanne Albers.
"The Price of Uncertainty in Present-Biased Planning"
- Kamal Jain, Tung Mai and Vijay Vazirani.
"A Performance-Based Scheme for Pricing Resources in the Cloud"
- Tobias Harks, Anja Huber and Manuel Surek.
"A Characterization of Undirected Graphs Admitting Optimal Cost Shares"
- Ian A. Kash, Peter Key and Warut Suksompong.
"Simple Pricing Schemes for the Cloud"
- Rico Angell and Grant Schoenebeck.
"Don't Be Greedy: Leveraging Community Structure to Find High Quality Seed Sets for Influence Maximization"
- Vincenzo Auletta, Ioannis Caragiannis, Diodato Ferraioli, Clemente Galdi and Giuseppe Persiano.
"Information Retention in Heterogeneous Majority Dynamics"
- Itai Arieli, Moran Koren and Rann Smorodinsky.
"The Crowdfunding Game"
- Riccardo Colini Baldeschi, Roberto Cominetti, Panayotis Mertikopoulos and Marco Scarsini.
"The price of anarchy in light and heavy traffic: When is selfish routing bad?"
- L. Elisa Celis, Mina Dalirrooyfard and Nisheeth Vishnoi.
"A Dynamics for Advertising on Networks"
- Adam Elmachtoub and Michael Hamilton.
"Pricing with Opaque Products"
- Mohammad Akbarpour, Amin Saberi and Ali Shameli.
"Information aggregation in overlapping generations and the emergence of highly informed individuals"
- Arpit Goel and Nolan Skochdopole.
"Design of an Optimal Frequency Reward Program in the Face of Competition"
- Bart De Keijzer and Tomasz Janus.
"On Strong Equilibria and Improvement Dynamics in Network Creation Games"
- Matt Elliott, Benjamin Golub and Matt V. Leduc.
"Networked Markets and Relational Contracts"
- Matthias Feldotto, Martin Gairing, Grammateia Kotsialou and Alexander Skopalik.
"Computing Approximate Pure Nash Equilibria in Shapley Value Weighted Congestion Games"
- Zhou Chen, Yukun Cheng, Xiaotie Deng, Qi Qi and Xiang Yan.
"Limiting User's Sybil Attack in Resource Sharing"
- Riccardo Colini-Baldeschi, Paul Goldberg, Bart De Keijzer, Stefano Leonardi and Stefano Turchetta.
"Fixed Price Approximability of the Optimal Gain From Trade"
- Georgios Amanatidis, Georgios Birmpas and Evangelos Markakis.
"On Budget-Feasible Mechanism Design for Symmetric Submodular Objectives"
- Jose Correa, Ruben Hoeksma and Marc Schroder.
"Network Congestion Games are Robust for Variable Demand"
- Fang-Yi Yu, Jie Gao and Grant Schoenebeck.
"Cascades and Myopic Routing in Nonhomogeneous Kleinberg’s Small World Model"
- Nicole Immorlica, Brendan Lucier, Joshua Mollner and Glen Weyl.
"Approximate Efficiency in Matching Markets"
- Zhou Chen, Qi Qi, Changjun Wang and Wenwei Wang.
"Mechanism Design with Efficiency and Equality Considerations"
- Young-San Lin and Thanh Nguyen.
"On Variants of Network Flow Stability"
- Zhou Chen, Qi Qi and Changjun Wang.
"Balancing Efficiency and Equality in Vehicle Licenses Allocation"
- Anisse Ismaili.
"Routing Games over Time with FIFO policy"
- Barnabé Monnot, Francisco Benita and Georgios Piliouras.
"Routing Games in the Wild:Efficiency, Equilibration and Regret (Large-Scale Field Experiments in Singapore)"
- Benjamin Fisch, Rafael Pass and Abhi Shelat.
"Socially Optimal Mining Pools"
- Ioannis Caragiannis, Vasilis Gkatzelis and Cosimo Vinci.
"Cost-Sharing Protocols, Coordination Mechanisms, and Approximation Algorithms for Scheduling"