Posters with Lightning Talks
- Yerasani Sinjana, Manoj Kumar Tiwari and Monalisa Sarma.
"Influence Maximization and Revenue Optimization in Apparel Supply Chain using Social Networking"
- Themistoklis Melissourgos, Paul Spirakis, Christoforos Raptopoulos and Sotiris Nikoletseas.
"Mutants and Residents with Different Connection Graphs in the Moran Process"
- Pasin Manurangsi and Warut Suksompong.
"Computing an Approximately Optimal Agreeable Set of Items"
- Palash Dey, Pravesh Kothari and Swaprava Nath.
"Surprise in Elections"
- Neel Patel.
"Combinatorial Auction proposal for the IPL"
- Praphul Chandra, Jaywardhan Sawale, Lakshmi Rajasekhar and Ashwin Maran.
"Implementing Mechanisms as Smart Contracts on Blockchains"
- Sujoy Bag, Manoj Kumar Tiwari and Felix T.S. Chan.
"Predicting the consumer’s purchase intention of durable goods: An attribute-level analysis for online advertising"
- Manjesh Hanawal, Shashank Mishra and Yezekel Hayel.
"Differential Pricing of Content in the Internet"
- Sankar Mridha and Malay Bhattacharyya.
"Is Dutch Auction Suitable for Decomposable Tasks in Competitive Crowdsourcing Markets?"
- Gunjan Kumar and Umang Bhaskar.
"On the Complexity of Extending Partial Functions"
- Phani Raj Lolakapuri and Umang Bhaskar.
"Equilibrium Computation in Atomic Splittable Routing Games with Convex Cost Functions"
- Sujoy Chatterjee.
"Graduating bits - Sujoy Chatterjee"
- Sandhya Tripathi and Nandyala Hemachandra.
"Shapley value based binary classifiers"
- Georgios Amanatidis, George Christodoulou, John Fearnley, Vangelis Markakis, Christos-Alexandros Psomas and Eftychia Vakaliou.
"An Improved Protocol for Envy-free Cake Cutting with 4 Agents"
- L. Elisa Celis and Aidasadat Mousavifar.
"A Model for Information Networks: Efficiency, Stability and Dynamics"
Posters without Lightning Talks
- D Thirumulanathan, Rajesh Sundaresan, and Y Narahari.
“On Optimal Mechanisms in the Two-Item Single-Buyer Unit-Demand Setting”
- Siddharth Barman, Arpita Biswas,Sanath Kumar Krishnamurthy, and Narahari Yadati.
“Groupwise Maximin Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods”
- Rohit Vaish.
“Interplay of Computation and Incentives in Social Choice”